(And I'm only doing it for 3 people).
|
|
|
I almost never adjust the investment for private coaching. |
But for this week only, I’m opening a small number of engagements at a preferred enrollment rate: 15% below my standard investment. |
This is for the person who knows something needs to change, but has continued waiting for the right sign to show up, the right door to open, the right path to appear. |
As I always tell my private clients: You are always one single decision away from a completely different life. This could be that decision. |
Our work together is custom tailored to improve the areas that carry the greatest impact in your life right now: confidence, executive presence, relationships, personal strategy, leadership, or the next chapter of your identity and career. |
This is not an ongoing promotion, and I do not intend to repeat it. |
The preferred rate will be available through this Friday, July 31st. |
If you have been considering working together, this is the moment to begin the conversation. |
==> Click here to tell me about yourself, and I will personally reach out. |
Talk to you soon. |
Your coach, |
- James Michael Sama |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Update your email preferences or unsubscribe here © 2026 Your secret weapon. 228 Park Ave S, #29976, New York, New York 10003, United States |
|
|
| Terms of Service |
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment